What can I donate?
- We take clothing, safe and useable furniture, working appliances and electronics. (Please do not donate non-working refrigerators, freezers and TV’s. These are an expense for GRM to dispose of.)
- We take yard and garage items.
- We also take vehicles (cars & trucks)
- Basically anything useable under your roof!
Where do my donations go?
All donations of clothing, electronics, household items, furniture and working appliances are given free to those in need.
- We partner with over 40+ community agencies and churches dedicated to taking care of those in need in our communities.
- Graduated Restoration Students and Shelter Extension Clients. After completing the 18 month - 2 year program, we give the students a fresh start by setting them up with the basic household needs.
- Furnishing our GRM Offices and Transitional Houses so that the majority of the monetary donations can go to the services provided by GRM.
Location and Operating Hours:
You may drop off your gifts at three locations:
Drop Off Locations:
338 W. 28th Street
312 W. 28th Street
Tucson, AZ. 85705
We even pick up your donations!
To schedule a time for us to pick up your donations, contact the Distribution Center Assistant at (520) 740-1501 x7021
If you are in need of receiving donations, please contact our Community Ministries Office. Case management is provided for families receiving assistance to help provide for their immediate and ongoing needs.