Prefer Bachelor’s Degree; Required: minimum of 2 years’ experience in case management, social work, counseling, or related field; knowledge of local resources; interviewing and interpersonal relationships skills; organization and leadership skills; working knowledge of Microsoft Word & excel software; ability to web based management software; flexibility; evangelical Christian; bilingual a plus.
(The nature of physical effort leading to physical fatigue) this individual will come in contact with adults and children who are ill and/or contagious, and must take precautions to ensure the health and safety of all children, parents, staff and themselves.
(Conditions that may lead to mental or emotional fatigue) Caring for guests is stressful. This individual must ensure that children are supervised at all times and that guests and their children are involved in safe and appropriate activities. At times there will be a number of situations happening at once, and this individual must be prepared to handle accidents and emergencies at any time.
Full-time nonexempt 40 hours per week; eligible for benefits; eligible for paid time off
Case Management Coordinator
Responsibilities & Duties
Client Services (85%)
- Maintain professional boundaries including guest confidentiality, obtaining signed Release of Information when required
- Advocate and collaborate with outside agencies (such as DES, DCS, Adult Probation Department, Mental Health Providers, etc.) as needed for guests’ care
- Pray with, advise and direct the efforts of guests relating to spiritual, personal, and program needs.
- Assess guests need for physical, and emotional intervention, providing support as appropriate
- Assess and develop a case plan with guests using the standard Case Management Checklist, addressing documents needed, medical issues, family issues, legal issues, educational needs, vocational preparation, and housing when needed
- Lead guests into Grace Based accountability process
- Support guest success in class attendance, chore assignments and medication compliance
- Monitor guest progress to assure case plan goals and objectives are met
- Document guest’s progress by entering case notes and any other documentation necessary into computer and place copy of documentation into hard copy file in a timely manner, maintaining the integrity of files
- Approve guest passes as appropriate and track adherence to policies
- Provide crisis intervention and conflict resolution as needed
- Assist in developing financial plan using financial worksheet packet, including identifying income source, budget assistance and savings
- Direct guests needing legal assistance to the Christian Legal Society volunteers
- Assist guests with transportation needs
- Provide written correspondence as needed to be sent after review by supervisor
- Participate in group outings and other special events
- Assist with breathalyzer and UA’s as needed
- Assist with medication process as necessary
- Compile reports and records as needed
- Check and respond in a timely manner to voice mail and email
- Attend student review meeting, student team meetings, community meetings, staff devotions or other meetings as directed
- Cover case management and staff absences as requested by supervisor
- Teach classes as requested
- Attend professional training and networking opportunities as directed
- Assist and support assigned volunteers
- Other duties as assigned
Gospel Rescue Mission is a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit religious organization that provides social service programs to the homeless and working poor populations. Everything we do in this ministry should be centered in the will of God and in honoring the name of Jesus Christ.
Employees of Gospel Rescue Mission Choose To Participate in our Grace Based Environment by:
- Role modeling Christ-like attributes and values through our personal actions, words, and attitudes.
- Maintaining a safe, transparent, and healing environment that is based on Grace, Truth, and Love, and encourages trust and authenticity without fear.
- Embracing the accountability process, that leads to self-evaluation personally and for guests and students.
- Teaching and mentoring students and guests in every opportunity by using Biblical precepts.
- Building healthy, loving, and compassionate relationships with guests, students, and staff while establishing healthy and safe boundaries.
- Maintaining a personal lifestyle of integrity, honesty, and responsibility.
- Praying with guests, students, and staff.
- Agreeing in principle and in practice with the statements of Vision, Mission and Values of the Gospel Rescue Mission of Tucson.
It is the policy of Gospel Rescue Mission to complete a background check, drug test and motor vehicle authorization on applicants in the conditional offer stage.