Why People give to the Poor and Homeless
1. It hurts when homeless.
2. Children cry when they are hungry.
3. God says to have pity on the poor. (1 John 3:17)
4. Those who give to the poor, God repays for their good deeds (Prov. 19:17)
5. Those who give to the poor are happy and blessed. (Prov. 14:21- Ps. 41:1)
6. Giving to the poor is necessary for God to answer prayers. (Prov. 21:13)
7. Giving to the poor produces treasures in heaven. (Matt. 6:19,20)
8. The belief that the true value of money is not in its possession, but its use.
9. The belief that he is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.
If you desire God’s best for you and the important people in your life, consider giving a gift in your will or trust to the Gospel Rescue Mission showing compassion to the poor and homeless.
For more information, please contact Bob Reynhout, Stewardship Coordinator at email@example.com or (cell) 602-339-1312