Where do my donated goods go?
All donations of clothing, electronics, household items, furniture and working appliances are given freely to those in need.
- We give low income Tucson-area residents clothing, emergency food boxes, furniture, appliances and household items through our Family Services Office.
- We give our shelter guests a fresh start by providing them with furniture and household items, as they graduate our Recovery and Restoration Programs and move into housing in the community.
- We partner with over 40 social service organizations, ministries, and churches who are also helping those in need in the Tucson-area communities. We give them surplus items or they send their clients, congregants, or neighbors in need to us.
- We furnish our shelters and offices so that the majority of the monetary donations can go to the services provided to those in need instead of furnishings.
How can I help?
- We accept gently used clothing, safe and useable furniture, working appliances and electronics. Please, do not donate non-working refrigerators, freezers and TV’s. These items are an added expense that GRM incurs when they are donated in a non-working condition. (It costs GRM $10 for each non-working donated TV to be disposed of.)
- We accept yard and garage items.
- We also accept vehicles (cars & trucks).
- Basically anything useable under your roof!
- Canned Meats
- Canned Veggies
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Tomatoes and Sauce
- Canned Soup
- Hot and Cold Cereal