Join us 'behind the scenes'
Our free guided tours are an excellent opportunity to get a behind-the-scenes look at how our shelters, kitchens, and various areas of service operate. On our tours you'll also get to meet some of our guests, volunteers, and staff and find out more about how you can be a part of Gospel Rescue Mission's life-changing services to Tucson's neighbors in need.
All tours are by reservation only. Please call us to make your reservation today at 520-740-1501 extension 7032.
Frequently asked questions about our tours
Can anyone take a tour?
Yes and our tours are also the first step in becoming a volunteer, but you don't have to commit to becoming a volunteer to take a tour.
What locations can I tour?
Tours are available at all three of our locations:
- Women and Children's Center at 707 W. Miracle Mile Rd., Tucson, AZ 85705
- Men's Center, Community Ministries, and Volunteer Office at 338 and 312 W 28th Street, Tucson, AZ 85713
- H.S. Lopez Family Foundation Center of Opportunity at 4550 S Palo Verde Rd, Tucson, AZ 85714
Where do I park?
- Women and Children's Center Tour: parking is available in the front of the building.
- Men's Center, Community Ministries, and Volunteer Office: the tour starts at the Volunteer Office located at 338 W. 28th Street. Parking is along the street in a residential neighborhood. Please do not block any driveways or mail boxes.
- H.S. Lopez Family Foundation Center of Opportunity: there is ample parking in the front of the building and on the north side near Michigan Street.
Is there a lot of walking on the tour?
Yes, the tour is a guided walking tour and our facilities are handicap accessible.