Your gift extends the love and power of the gospel by providing help to men, women, and children who are living in crisis.
- Hygiene items
- Diapers and baby supplies
- Non perishable food items (canned meats, veggies, fruits and soup, hot and cold cereal, pasta, rice, baby food)
- Cars, trucks and other vehicles
- Yard and garage items
- Gently used clothing
- Safe and useable furniture
- Working appliances
- Working electronics (please no box-style TVs)
- Pots, pans and kitchen items
- Dog and cat food
Help us finish the new Roy E Tullgren III Chapel
Give and Receive
Gospel Rescue Mission qualifies for the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit. The Arizona Charitable Tax Credit gives you the power to decide where your money goes. Taxpayers may donate up to $800 per year (if filing jointly; $400 for single filers) and receive a dollar-for-dollar credit against State taxes owed. QCO#20311
All services are provided at no cost to the shelter guests.
We receive no government funding. Our funding comes from members of the community, churches, businesses and foundations. This allows us to maintain our Christian faith-based foundation and approach.
We accept material donations to support our Community Ministries program.Tax Credits Can Benefit Schools and Those in Need
Thank you for your support that is changing lives right here in Tucson and God bless you!